Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's a baby!

Sunday Crystal, our children's program director, called me and let me know that Misty, who was scheduled to be teaching in "The Rock", our children's department, was having contractions.  She was very pregnant...she is no longer pregnant.  YAY!  Welcome Rhaelyn Nicole!  Congratulations to Travis, Misty, and their family for their new addition.  Can't wait to see that little pumpkin!


So, because Misty was taking care of business, I got the privilege of hanging out with the kids.  And let me tell you, they love getting their picture taken.





















We goofed around at first and then we got into God's word.  Then we played "Quack, quack, ribbet"  my favorite!!



We have an awesome group of kiddos.

Lord, thank you so much for each one of these little squirrels.  I pray that this week you will minister to their little hearts and allow them to be witnesses for you.  Children can be so bold.  I pray that they will get opportunities.  Thank you for our children.  Thank you for our facility so that we can teach, play, and grow!


We love you! Have a blessed week!

Ronda