Saturday, August 25, 2012

LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITES TO SHARE OUR FAITH

Abundant Life Christian Center: Soul Searching: Abundant Life Christian Center: July 24 2012,  8:40pm Another great day at ALC!  ... : July 24 2012,  8:40pm Another great day at ALC!  ...


August 25th, Saturday evening:  Today as I was driving to the church I looked out my car window and saw the Flying J truck station!  At that moment the Spirit of God told me to GO tell the truckers about Joplin and Volunteer Village!  My mind was saying, "A lady at a truck stop, kind of different" but my spirit said GO!  Wisdom tells us in the gospels to go two by two!  I picked up a new lady friend at ALC and we went praying to the Flying J.  The parking lot was full with trucks so we just waited for truck driver get in and out from their trucks.  We than made our approach, shared our story and gave them information about Joplin still needing volunteers to come help our city!  We were so welcomed and many said they would get on their radios to spread the word!  They have come to our city many times to fuel and rest but did not know that people still needed help!  The funniest part of our journey was when we walked into the TV lounge room and many were watching TV.  I waited for the commercial and jumped in front of the TV to have a very captive audience. They welcomed us  and had many questions!  I felt like a fool for Jesus but I hope it brings much fruit for Joplin and the people I love!  Obeying God is fun so listen to him and enjoy the adventure!  GO, GO, GO harvest time is all the time!  In His Service, Judy
Share you love for Christ to others, you can do it, you have eternal life to offer, you have the answer, you have the truth!  Go into all the world and preach!  Some will plant, some will water but God will get the increase!  I rather have the rejection of a man/woman than people not hearing and going to hell!   LOVE is when you tell about your savior and the free gift He has given to all!  Church follow the Holy Spirit, let Him give you the words to a man/woman's heart and share the new birth!  I declare 2012 a year of one on one evangelism in the city streets, market places, houses and yes even truck stops!  He loves the just and the unjust! LOVE enough to talk about Jesus!